Wednesday, August 6, 2008

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH



Written by: SONJA
Only 24 days until the first game!!!! This year the whole family has season tickets. It was hard to enjoy the games when Darren and I were wondering if the kids were home burning the house down.
We bought new BYU shirts for everyone to promote family team spirit. Nathan's is a mini football jersey that is SOOO CUTE. Elissa's is pink with the Y symbol. I could not resist temptation and bought me a new jersey, too It has the number ONE on it - (GO FUI!!!!!!!!)


With Tonga out I am hoping he gets more playing time and can have a great senior year.


GOOOO COUGARS!!!!

1 comment:

ashes said...

Hail the Utah Aggies,
We'll play the game with all our might.
See the colors flying,
The Aggie Blue and Fighting White.
How they stir us onward!
We'll gain the victory, All Right!
Hail the Utah Aggies,
We're out to win so Fight! Fight! Fight!

Utah State Hey! Aggies all the way!
Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

***********************************
I'm a TARHEEL born
I'm a TARHEEL bred
and when I die
I'm a TARHEEL dead!
Rah, Rah, Carolina-lina
Rah, Rah, Carolina-lina
Rah, Rah, Carolina-lina
Let's Go Heels!!!

************************************
Rise and yell!, Cougars go to...
I'd rather die than live in Provo!
Rise and shout, the tithing goes out
To pay the refs at cougar ball-games
So stand up and boo, the church is so true
But only if you're BYU
Bla bla bla... bla bla bla... bla bla bla...