Saturday, April 12, 2014

WEEK FIFTEEN - April 06 - April 12

We had a busy week.
Nathan was sick the weekend of conference vomiting and fever. I took him to the doctor Monday and he had strep throat.  The rest of us are worried we are going to get it too! He is feeling much better now but still has blisters in this throat.

Tuesday we held part of our Young Women's activity at our house.  I sure appreciate everyone helping me get ready.  I could not do it without my family.

We wrote to our potential exchange student and her parents this week. We have not heard anything back so hopefully the emails went through. I asked her parents for permission to include her pictures on our family blogs but until I hear back I thought I better not show her face. We really hope everything works out and she will be happy here.  If her pictures are any indication of her personality, she seems like a beautiful, sweet young woman.

The girls have been trying out for drill team all week. They are so busy right now with everything going on.  I think it would be so fun to have both of them on drill team together.  

Elizabeth saw the photos before I made the pages below and mocked me for taking a picture of the mudroom bins. The stinker. She doesn't understand that this is a rite of spring for me... like a changing of the guard. 

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor are still on their cruise until tomorrow and it feels like they have been gone FOREVER. I can't wait to see their pictures and hear about their adventures.

I hope everyone has a great week!

CLICK TO ENLARGE

LEFT PAGE:


RIGHT PAGE:

FULL LAYOUT:

No comments: