Monday, August 25, 2014

WEEK THIRTY TWO - August 3 to August 9

Juliana is here!

Her arrival has started a whirlwind of activity in our already pretty busy lives.

We have had a LOT of fun.  She really is so delightful. She has a funny sense of humor, is very polite, she loves books, she is willing to help, and she thinks we're all crazy. See? She knows us already.

Here is the layout of her first week.

I am trying to figure out how to add all the photos taken into a flickr album that her family can access without me posting them all here.  I put her first week into an album at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98000721@N06/sets/72157646415555679/ but I don't know if just clicking on this will make it work.  I'll have to play with it and then I will finally get frustrated and will have to call Regina and get the instructions.

ANYWHO... here is the week of August 3 to August 9th or Juliana's first week in Utah.





SUPPLIES:
Background paper:   Project Life "Strawberry " edition (recolored)
Cards:  Project Life "Hi Sunshine" value kit

1 comment:

TLCbull said...

Your link to Flickr worked perfectly. GOOD JOB!