Saturday, January 12, 2019

JULY 2018 - YELLOWSTONE

What a great trip with my family. The older I get the more I love and appreciate them.
I was really happy that everyone was able to come for a bit except for my brother-in-law, Clint. I know my niece Jenna had to make extra effort to come for the short time she was able to come based on her work schedule and I really appreciate that.  

We saw beautiful things, ate beautiful meals, and spent beautiful time together in Regina's awesome cabin.  

My most memorable moments were:
1) Trading SWAPS
2) The camouflage practical joke of 2018
3) Singing songs by the fire under the stars
4) My visit with my sisters upstairs 
5) Seeing three geysers in the Old Faithful area going off at the SAME TIME
6) They sunset in Hayden Valley

Emily's best Navy friend Taj Weir came along. It was SO FUN to show both of them Yellowstone Park for the first time. We saw moose and buffalo and elk and Emily was able to see a bear.   I also was finally able to make the hike down to Morning Glory pool. I've been wanting to see it for ages.  

We also took a side trip to Mesa Falls and Johnny Sack's Cabin.
 
Good times.
 








 



 

No comments: