Thursday, April 11, 2019

THROW BACK THURSDAY

I was cleaning out my files today and found these texts I'd sent Elissa about a year ago.

She was needing me to hurry and write an inspirational message to be submitted in the yearbook with her baby picture/senior picture.

I sent her these possibilities and she didn't seem to like any of them....

I sure love this girl!


Elissa,
When you move out we will have more money as we won't have to pay for Drill team or the massive amounts of cheese tortillas you consume on a daily basis. But remember if you ever need money...



ask Grandpa.
11:38 AM
Dear Elissa,
It has been so fun not knowing if that was you in the bed or a pile of your laundry. We will miss the mystery in our lives. Love, Mom

11:57 AM
Dear Elissa,
Thank you for the confidence you have given me in my life. You gave me the knowledge that I can make people mad just by saying "Good Morning".

12:26 PM
Dear Elissa,
Remember that we may annoy you now, but once upon a time you love us so much you begged us to watch you poop.  x0x0 Mom and Dad

12:27 PM
Dear Elissa,
Parenting you has been like talking to an automated phone attendant. I was hopeful at first, but ended up repeating myself and yelling.

12:32 PM
Dear Elissa,
Since you could never seem to earn the Academic letter or be nominated for student of the month, we have come up with our own awards:
- Most likely to be become a rocker chic and live in our basement forever
- Most likely to be late because you can't find your shoes
-Most likely to offend someone by calling them "peasant"
-Most likely to kick someone in the face on accident
-Most likely to karate kick someone for taking your aux cord


No comments: