Friday, February 20, 2009

Reading back through this blog, it makes it sound like E1 is the only member of the family....

Sounds like it is time to brag up the rest of the Sheffer Clan.

E2 is our resident baby genius. She is getting straight A's with what appears to be little effort. However at her Parent Teacher Conference this week she did get an unsatisfactory citizenship score. The problem??? Reading books in class. Gee I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard a teacher say THAT about her! Actually I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been told that MYSELF!!!!

See Darren. See Darren take E3 to the eye doc. See the eye doc tell us E3 can't see. See Sonja. See Sonja get ready to take E3 in to select her new eyeglass frames. See Darren tell Sonja that HE already picked them out. See Sonja looking worried......

N is busy busy learning to read and living life to the fullest. He is such a joy.
He does say weird stuff though... the other night he told my sister (who is trained to treat traumatic brain injuries) that he quote, "Used to know a whole whole whole lots but then I bumped my head and I can't remember ANYTHING". I really have no idea what he is talking about.

No comments: