Monday, March 30, 2009

E1 has texting now.

She is so happy she can hardly stand it.

Grandma T told her the texting would start on Sunday. So Saturday night at midnight she was curled up with me watching a movie (but really watching her phone). It was like she thought she was going to have a magic cinderella moment at midnight or something. It was hilarious. Then, at midnight, NOTHING HAPPENED. She was totally bummed out. Like who was she going to text at midnight? (no really... I want to know.....).
Well the next day it did turn on, and she has been making full use of it. The top of my daughters head is now very familiar.
I even caught her in the following picture:



All said and done, it really has been nice to be able to communicate with her at school and etc. I am SO SLOW at it though. She is paying for her texting herself so I can't say too much. Although I have to laugh cuz she has unlimited in-plan texting but only 500 texts for those not on verizon. She had texting for four days and had already burned through more than 300 of those. Go Pepper!

No comments: