Sunday, January 8, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - week 1

In 2010 I made an album with at least one "Picture a Day" for the entire year using a kit from Becky Higgins.
It was a good way to capture the little day in and day out details of our lives. The album itself is a simple "slide a picture in and write a few notes about it on a card" kind of album. So EASY. So different from the traditional albums I have made in the past for each child. Who would have thought it would be the album the kids most frequently pull out??

I didn't do it last year and the kids really missed it. So in 2011 I am doing the album again, with some alterations. The actual printed album will have a picture a day but also will add in extra pictures and pages here and there to make a more comprehensive type album. The amazing Becky Higgins is the creator of "Project Life" and her blog at beckyhiggins.com has a ton of ideas. I purchased the Turquoise kit and fillers. I am excited :)

Like I did in 2010, I will be posting a weekly montage of pictures here so you can have a glimpse into life at the Sheffer house.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER
Posted by Picasa

No comments: