Monday, December 29, 2014

TWIRP 2014

I was going through pictures to finish up the year when I noticed I had not said anything about TWIRP.The dance was held November 14th. As I had already completed the layout for the week, I decided to add an insert to my book.

I had to look up "TWIRP" online to see what it even meant.  It is an acronym for "THE WOMAN IS REQUIRED to PAY".  HA HA I did not know this.  It makes sense as it is a girls choice dance.   

I was hoping for more pictures from one or more of the kid's cell phones but never could get anything out of anyone so I just used what I had.  The beauty of Project Life is that I can "switch" it out later, both digitally and/or physically.

Here is the insert for the week of November 9-15th for TWIRP:

INSERT FRONT


INSERT - BACK



Items used:
Template G - Project Life by Becky Higgins
All cards except the "ADMIT ONE" card - Project Life AZURE edition by Becky Higgins
The Admit One card is part of the Project Life CUT & PASTE mini-kit by Becky Higgins

No comments: