Monday, September 5, 2016

JANUARY 2016

 Welcome to my 2016 scrapbook.
I am trying a totally different layout this year, and I'm really excited about it.
I switched for several reasons, including:
1 - I love the simple and clean look of the all white
2 - I wanted more emphasis to be on my photos and journaling rather than focusing on "cute"
3 - I was spending wayyyyy to much time picking out papers, sub papers, journaling cards, and accents and then handcoloring them all to "match". I was spending easily 3 hours per layout. I just don't have time for this right now ( as you can tell as it is August and I'm just starting January).
4 - I haven't taken as many pictures this year, so I needed to move away from the weekly layouts. The layout below uses pictures from January 1-15.
5 - It was just time for something "new".

Anywhoooo, thanks for looking. Let me know what you think.

LEFT SIDE:


RIGHT SIDE:

No comments: