Friday, September 2, 2016

WEEK FORTY NINE - December 6 through December 12

I can't believe I've not finished 2015. I haven't done any scrapbooking AT ALL since the end of January.  This year has gone by so fast that I'm seriously a bit bewildered.

I was called in January to be the Primary Chorister (ME! I DON'T EVEN SING) and that has taken a lot of my spare time.  I'm being released from this call sometime soon as a month ago I  was called to be in the Stake Young Women's Presidency. I've been doing both "jobs" for almost a month and while I love both callings, I will be glad to not continue.  I'm hoping this will give me a little more time.

Anyway, here is December 6-12. Not my best work but I want to get the year finished. I have a much much simpler plan for 2016.



 

No comments: