Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Last week was our Daddy - Daughter date for Achievement Days.
E2 asked Grandpa to come as her date while E3 asked Darren. We had a princess theme with a fancy dinner. Then we taught the dads and girls to waltz. They were really really good sports about the whole thing even though I'm sure they wished they were home watching the Utah game (hoping they would LOSE to Oregon.....)
ANYWAY
It was fun for me to see how cute Darren is with the girls. Grandpa showed up the 20 other dads by giving E2 and E3 wrist corsages to wear. They really felt like princesses.




















It was fun for me because I kind of got to go on a daddy daughter date with MY dad, too :)!! Found this picture of a date when I was 8.

2 comments:

ashes said...

miss you guys way tooooo much.

Tejae said...

Oh my gosh your dad... I don't think I would have known it was him. lol So cute. I can't believe I had no idea you were doing this... 1125