Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week two - January 05 - 11

I am having so much fun with Adobe Photoshop.  I'd really like to take a class, but then I would want the $700 professional version. It is just better to recognize my own limitations. The layout this week took less than half the time as it did last week.... so I'm getting better.

I didn't take many pictures until the middle of the week.  Work has been honestly so terrible that Monday I came home and seriously climbed in bed and pulled the covers over my head. The Affordable Care Act may be the death of me and my team and the entire State of Utah eligibility system.  It is literally a disaster.  I've been screamed at more times in the past month than I have probably the last 11 months put together.  I don't know what causes people to behave the way they do.  But that is an issue for another post. 

 I really am so so so grateful for my job and the people I work with and the support of my family.  I consider myself SO BLESSED in so many ways.  This to shall pass.

Below is the full two page layout for the week.  Don't you love the colors?  Looking at this I realized I re-colored a few things the wrong color and forgot to put a day stamp on Nathan's outside basketball picture but that is okay. I'll take it.

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

 LEFT SIDE CLOSE UP:

 
 RIGHT SIDE CLOSE UP:

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The layouts are awesome. Nice work.