Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week THREE - January 12 - January 18 2014

This layout should have been uploaded last week (on the 19th) however last Friday I encountered something nasty called, "The Flu".  Yes, I have to capitalize the title in order to give it the newfound respect it deserves. I honestly don't think I've ever been that sick in my entire life.   I now know why people get flu shots.
Anywhoo.... after losing five days of my life (which unfortunately included my precious three day weekend off from work), I am ready to get back in the proverbial saddle.
Click on any picture to make it larger.
FULL LAYOUT:
LEFT SIDE:
RIGHT SIDE:

Digital items used:
Background polka dot paper, title card, and journaling cards:  Becky Higgins BLUSH EDITION project life.
Background blue paper, "LiveLoveRemember" image, day of the week labels: Becky Higgins CLEMENTINE EDITION project life
"Fantastic" brush - Lori Whitlock Every Day Stamps 2
Speech bubbles - Spendid Fiins "Say What" Stamps

No comments: