Sunday, January 26, 2014

WEEK FOUR - January 19 to January 25th

This whole week was rough when it came to making this layout work.
Half of my pictures are from a rough and tumble day at the lake and the other half are from a shopping trip for a ball gown.  It's not exactly like these two events go together.  This was my first challenge.

The next challenge is that I am making this book to mimic the actual physical book, so I have to "match" sides. What I mean by this, is that the right side of week three has four large pictures, so the left side of the next week must also have four large pictures (as in the "real" book I'm using the reverse side of the same sheet protector).

This made this week a bit challenging and hopefully not too confusing to read.

FULL LAYOUT:



LEFT SIDE:

RIGHT SIDE:


KITS USED:
Background paper, title card, journaling cards:
Becky Higgins Project Life - OLIVE EDITION
January 2014 brush:
Splendid Fiins Calendar Brushes - 2014 edition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Times!!

I can identify with Nathan. Been there a few times.

E2 looks awesome in all of the dresses!

Nice selection!