Friday, January 11, 2013

December 30 - January 05

 
 
I was still feeling pretty sick on New Years Eve so we skipped the parties and stayed home.  I made Darren's favorite roast beef sandwiches for dinner and E2 made her yummy cheeseball.  The kids settled into playing an "epic" battle of StarCraft with Darren, while I organized pictures on my computer, making a final back up for the year.  I was working away on my computer when I heard booming noises. I looked at the time on my computer and it was past MIDNIGHT!! We had all been so absorbed in our activities that we had MISSED it.  I was a wee bit bummed.
We ran upstairs and the kids ran around wild outside (barefoot... in the snow) which was all good and fun until E1 pushed N into a snowbank.  Good grief....
 
The rest of the week we spent getting back to normal.... cleaning up Christmas and starting back to school. I could not have done it without E1.  She cooked and cleaned and took down Christmas.
We had pack meeting Thursday and Friday night the Crowthers fed us and entertained us with games and good times.  Darren worked all day Saturday. I am starting to feel ill again and so we skipped games with our friends and enjoyed a night at home with E1 before she returned to school. We flipped channels between the USU vs Idaho and the BYU vs USF basketball games. Both were exciting.





 
 


No comments: