Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 6 - January 12, 2013

>
E1 returned to school Sunday. This was the first time she'd driven a long distance by herself, so she was nervous.  We are so proud of her.
I stayed up waaaayyyy to late watching the start of the next season of Downton Abbey. Yay!
 
We only have one car now as our Expedition is broken down and E1 took the little car.  This is not usually a problem but Monday by 9 we'd driven E2 to 6 a.m. drill practice, picked up E2 at 7:15 as she'd forgotten her clothes, took E3 to school as she had missed the bus, took E2 back to her school, dropped of Darren at work, took N to the eye doctor to pick up his new glasses, dropped him off to school, hit the grocery store for lunch items as I'd spent an hour of work time in the car so now wouldn't get lunch..... you get the idea.
 
We took the Expedition into the mechanic Tuesday and found out that the repair would only be $75 dollars. Yes we had gone without it for almost THREE MONTHS for a repair bill that only ended up being $75..... sigh..... 
\
E2 was required to attend the basketball game Tuesday but got done in time to go to Young Womens with E3 to make darling necklaces with this year's theme.  I love the women that serve my girls. They are fun and faithful. I appreciate them so much.

Wednesday is E2's busy day. She goes to drill at six, school at 8, drill after school til 4:30, dance class from 4:30 to 5:30, piano lessons from 5:30 to 6. Twelve hours straight of run run run. I took these pictures as she was running in the door from dance lessons all pink cheeked from the cold and running to the cabinet to get her piano lesson materials.  I am proud of her.
Wednesday night was N's basketball game. They play 3on3 which I was worried about at first but has ended up being such a great way to give the boys experience. The game ended in a tie but we are pretty sure the scorekeeper missed a few of our team's points.
Thursday E2 did flag at drill. I was sick again and spent the evening on the couch.
Friday I made it through an hour of work and then had to come home.  I am so tired of being sick. The only good thing is that it  gave me time to study my lesson for Relief Society on Sunday.
Darren worked all night at the drill competition. E2 helped out as well.
Saturday was the Richfield Invitational Drill Competition. As the Azurettes host the competition, they perform their routines in each category but don't really compete.  E2 did awesome. I shed a few tears I admit....
Darren worked all day long. We were hoping he would get off in time to go see LesMis but he got home too late.  Maybe next week.  I watched the exciting end of the Bronco's/Raven's game while cleaning my room and bathroom. Yuck.....
 

2 comments:

ashes said...

Bless....
The necklaces are super cute! I want one!

TLCbull said...

So glad E2 likes the hat!